Last Night...

Day 01 – Introduce
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 – Your parents
Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of loveDay
Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A moment
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 10 - What you wore today. (Caught up!)
Day 12 – What’s in your bag.

Day 13 – This week

Day 14 – What you wore today I'm changing it to...
Day 14 - Somethin' Else Cool Because it's crap that anyone thinks that they want to know what I am wearing again. I know I don't care what you are wearing... so... Hm, what am I going to share with you??
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

 
HOLY SHIT!!

I made it through the WHOLE FREAKING thing!! I am so proud of myself!! Now, I should try something cooler like... a picture a day for 30 days or something! Man, if I could actually complete one of those... do you know how cool I would feel?? Man, it would be neat!

Anyway.

Today. One last moment.


My last night out and about. I spent it bowling. I know I really should have taken pictures, but, I really was just having way too much fun! I didn't want to think about remembering to take pictures, although... I should have! I am just not that great at picture taking yet. With people, anyway. haha. I get all nervous.

But anyway. I had so much fun. I think it was the perfect thing to do with friends for the last time I got to go out before leaving the country!


I won like every game except for one! Hopefully they weren't like, going all easy on me... like I wouldn't be able to win all by myself! LOL. I am pretty sure that I won fair and square every time (except for the one time that I didn't win)!! I am so thankful for the people who came out to hang with me!! They are awesome. I am just realizing now though, that I wish I was able to hang out with a couple of them more than I have in the past. It's funny how things work out like that. But, at least I know they will be there for me when I get back to Oregon :). That makes me happy.

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!