Uh huh, sure.

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 13 – This week 
Day 14 – What you wore today I'm changing it to...  
Day 14 - Somethin' Else Cool Because it's crap that anyone thinks that they want to know what I am wearing again. I know I don't care what you are wearing... so... Hm, what am I going to share with you??
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment


So after it has been decided that I am going to share something else cool... Ponder ponder. I guess I could show you a picture or something! Let's see what I can do for ya!

Here is Dan and I walking toward the place where we got married. We were going to get a couple more pictures of us just standing up there. Man. It kind of sucks that I had to look at my feet so often. Let me tell you, those shoes were cute, but JEESE, they were like, skyscrapers! I really like them though,I am pondering if I should take them with me to Korea or not. Or if they would just take up too much room! Haha.

I should be getting my professional photos sometime soon. I cannot wait to show everyone what they look like! Heck I cannot wait to see for myself!
I got this picture last week. I was driving around up here, and decided to take some pictures. I was really bored that day. Unfortunately it was raining off and on. I went to wear the cement stopped and turned around. I stopped off at where the river comes right by the road with camera in hand. And all of a sudden I saw some fish jump! They were awfully big fishes! But I just could not get a clear picture of em. That was too bad. They were so huge!! I followed em up there river while it was calm, but then they went to the shallows where the water was too choppy to see. It was really neat seeing them though! 
-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!