Just Me, Myself, and I.

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

I don't know if you know this but, I am an only child. Which basically means that...
1) I am more mature than most 22 year olds. 
2) I know how to entertain myself.
3) I tend to get along with people older than me.
4) I like my alone time.
5) I don't like sharing.
6) I am used to being the center of attention.

Other than that... I did grow up with someone. My beautiful, taller, prettier, skinnier, younger, awesome cousin Rachelle. We were like sisters growing up! We always would spend pretty much the whole summer at our grandparent's house. I was such a little turd back then! I was so mean sometimes I am surprised that she even talks to me ever!! One time, growing up, we were camping and they had this play structure. Let me tell you, I was some kind of a daredevil! I would climb to the top of this thing and jump off from it. Then, I told her "Do it! Jump off from it! It's fun!" She didn't like that idea and then I came out with the big guns "Do it or else I wont be your friend anymore!" So then she jumped! Woo! And then she hurt her ankle... Shit. She limps over to the old people (as I am telling her she better not say that I told her to do it!) and first thing that came out of her mouth... "Adrienne told me to jump..." hahaha. I was the instigator and she was the tattletale... she always told on me, and I always got my butt whooped. haha. That's okay though, I have forgiven her! 

Rachelle and I have had some hiccups in our relationship, but everyone's does. Especially since we are so close in age. I am glad though, to be there for her now when she needs me, and her for me when I need her. I hope she really knows that she can contact me any time, any day, and time of day! Best cousin ever!

She came to my wedding, it was awesome. I am so glad that her and her fiance came to my wedding. It just felt more whole! I am so thankful to have her in my life. And now that she is over 21, it's even better!! 


So I do though, have something else to share. I grew up an only child. But I may have a half brother (I dont know if I have shared this with my Hubbers, it just doesn't come up often, but he will read this and possibly learn something new about me!) Anyway, So apparently I might have a half brother. My father has denied him as a child, unfortunately. Now I always have thoughts of wanting to find him. I think I met him once... but it wasn't a family gathering or anything. But I want to include him in my life. I wish he was there for my wedding. But all I know about him is that he lives in Alaska now. It would be nice to get that relationship going, find out if he is actually my brother... It's really too bad. He calls my father sometimes, and sometimes my grandparents... But they always fail to get a number from him. I want his number, I want to get to know him. And I want him in my life, if possible.

I don't know the strong bond that siblings have with each other. I want to learn it, and I want to live it. 

Hubbers has brothers and they have the best relationship. It is like, they are always there for each other. No matter what, no matter the circumstance. Luckily, they have taken me under their wing and have included me in their family. I love them. They are fantastic. :)

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!