Grind my Gears...

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 13 – This week 
Day 14 – What you wore today I'm changing it to...  
Day 14 - Somethin' Else Cool Because it's crap that anyone thinks that they want to know what I am wearing again. I know I don't care what you are wearing... so... Hm, what am I going to share with you??
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

 Well... Hm. Something that upsets me. There are a couple of things. The first thing that came to mind was that one kid who has been missing Kyron or whatever. What upsets me about this is how much media this kid is getting. I do not understand what is so special about this kid that he gets ALL this media attention. What about the OTHER millions of kids who are going missing as we speak?? I don't get it. 



ALSO. The next thing that popped into my head was the fact that people judge Pit Bulls so harshly. I believe that they are good animals. And just like any other dog, have a history, and just like any other dog, they are trained by people. It depends on the person that trains them, that makes them a good or bad pup. I wont go too far into it. But, pittys are cute, rottys are cute. All these dogs that have such a bad rap are GREAT animals...



 Just sayin'
-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!