Dream Weaver

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 13 – This week 
Day 14 – What you wore today I'm changing it to... 
Day 14 - Somethin' Else Cool Because it's crap that anyone thinks that they want to know what I am wearing again. I know I don't care what you are wearing... so... Hm, what am I going to share with you??
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

My dreams, huh? You know, I used to think I knew what I wanted. I was going to school, only had a little over a year left and then WHAMMY... I met Hubbers... I decided that I wanted to marry him and I just knew that we would. But I didn't feel the need to go to school anymore. I didn't know what I wanted. All I knew was that I was going to get married and I wanted to be with him, wherever he went. 

Now I think about it and I know that my dreams are changing. It's not just all about me anymore (well it is still a little, ask the Hubbers!). But I know that whatever I do dream of, it is going to be with Hubbers. He is going to be by my side thick and thin through whatever I decide to drag him through. I don't know what all I want to do right now, but I do know that for now, I want to learn to become a great wife, and learn how to cook! Speaking of learning how to cook, if you have any great recipes that you would like to share... I could use them! 

Right now, all I can think about is the fact that I get to go to another country. I get to experience something new! That right there is a dream come true! I don't care if it is Korea, I dont care if it smells like wet dog there all the time (says the Hubbers). I don't care that I am going to be away from my friends and family (okay, I care about that one a little bit, but that is besides the point!). The point is, I get to see another country. I get to experience another culture. Not too many people get to do that. I just feel fortunate enough to have some one there already (Yes, the Hubbers). So there will be some relief of not seeing close friends and family. This will give the Hubbers and I optimum time to really get to know each other, and to learn how to well interact with each others living style! 

All I am saying is that, my dreams are coming true. And it started with the Hubbers. :) He is a dream come true!


-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!