MWAH!

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 13 – This week 
Day 14 – What you wore today I'm changing it to... 
Day 14 - Somethin' Else Cool Because it's crap that anyone thinks that they want to know what I am wearing again. I know I don't care what you are wearing... so... Hm, what am I going to share with you??
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

MWAH! My husband and I ALWAYS "Mwah!" at each other! They're not quite the same as real kisses, but, it definitely makes us both know that we want to kiss each other ALL the time!

But my first kiss... probably involved some sort of dare. Don't get me wrong, I loved boys growing up (still do, mostly just my Hubbers)... But I loved what they did, they were SO much more fun than just sitting around playing dress-up and braiding each others' hair! But really, that's besides the point. (Boys are great, if I ever have a kid, I hope it is a boy!)

But again, so my first kiss, I know I kissed plenty of boys... haha, but hardly remember my very first kiss. I guess I just didn't make it a priority to remember!

Oh I have a good one. When I first moved up here to BFE, let me tell you, I was 12 or something, and I was the new girl. The boys were all over me! I think I dated more guys in 7th and 8th grade than I did all 4 years of high school! So anyway, I was dating this one kid, and we were hanging out in my room or whatever, and we kissed. Oh man, yup, we were kissing. And all of a sudden MY MOM WALKS IN... and she exclaims "OH MI GOD, THEY'RE KISSING! They're KISSING!!!" I also think that there were some visitors over too... So thanks Mom, thanks! Haha. We both probably turned bright red. Pretty much scarred us for life. Just sayin'.

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!