(heart)

Day 05 – Your definition of loveDay
Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A moment
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

So I am going to sit here and assume that the title of today "Day 04 - Your definition of loveDay" is definitely a typographical error. Easily made by some people's copying and pasting ...  

Before my Husband and I got married. And, even before we actually started dating we discussed this topic (love) thoroughly. 

When Hubbers told me that he loved me, he wanted to tell me again in writing what it really meant to him. Here are some excerpts: 

"Love to me is a promise, renewed every time those three words are said. Love has many parts but one of the largest is trust. I don't believe you can have love with out first developing trust. "I love you", means I put your needs, wants and desires above my own. Love is a vested interest. It means I care about your well being (physical, mental and emotional). Love means I want to help make your dreams come true! [...] Love to me means that I am thinking about the future... I am thinking about how my actions support a future with you in it. [...] True love means you are willing to make sacrifices for the benefit of one anther." -- The Hubbers

I have one intelligent man. I am so glad that he was able to define how he felt True Love was for him. He did much better than I did. I, of course, mostly just agreed with him and stumbled on the words that I was trying to use to actually define what I felt LOVE was. I am amazed at how well he defined it. I am usually amazed by him. 

You see, when I first REALLY met and got to know Hubbers, I felt drawn to him. The next day all I could think about was him kissing me on the cheek and wondering what he was up to. I wanted to spend every waking moment with this person. It was an incredible experience. When I was with him I was laughing, content, and happy. I felt safe. I wanted to feel this at all the time. We bearly spent any time apart during his leave that March. :)

-Adrienne
(ps, yes, I realize this post is over one hour late. But I went out to a move tonight! :) I had a great time. It is good for me to get out every once in a while!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!