Past?

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

Wowzers, look at me go! Almost halfway through with the 30 days. :) And by the end of this little deal-ie, I will be just a couple of days away from going to Korea. *phew* I knew this thing would help me get through each day!

But THIS week, is the topic at hand eh? I really should have taken more pictures! Haha. I mean, yes, I have my pretty pretty camera... But... I am not too comfortable yet just whipping it out everywhere! I really should have though. *wrinkles nose* It would have been much cooler for all of us!! Bah. Anyway, on with it.  

Monday: All I remember is that I worked... Now, did I work the morning or mid shift? Did I close? It was obviously uneventful!! 
Tuesday: Hmmm. I don't remember this day either... *thinks really hard* Man. I know I worked that day too. 
Wednesday: I had this day off! Woot, that was great! I... Did some shopping... bought some crafty things... Hung out with the bestie.
Thursday: repeat:: Buying crafty things, spend too much time... wasting time in stores, THEN I got to hang out with my BIL and his friends drinking some beers and eating foods and BSing. It was fun THEN I went out with my bestie and we played pool until the bar closed! Woot. It was a lot of fun! 
Friday: Yay, wasn't hung over! Haha. Worked.
Saturday: Worked in the morning and then got to go to a friend's birthday BBQ. That was great! It had been a while since I got to hang out with her and her family! 
Sunday, today: I slept in and worked. Boring!

Over all it was a pretty normal week! Always on my days off I try and get off this damn mountain. I am glad that this last week went by pretty fast. I am glad time is going by so fast! Not too long before i will be in Korea! Less than a month now! I cannot wait. I want my Hubbers!

Also, tomorrow's prompt is yet again... What I wore. Oh mi god. Gag. WHY?? And TWICE?! I may come up with something cooler. Or just skip it. :) 
-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!