Makes Me Feel All Nice Inside...

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 13 – This week 
Day 14 – What you wore today I'm changing it to...  
Day 14 - Somethin' Else Cool Because it's crap that anyone thinks that they want to know what I am wearing again. I know I don't care what you are wearing... so... Hm, what am I going to share with you??
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

 I can always turn to you ColdStone, you are always there for me with your delicious cheesecake flavored ice cream... But don't forget the cookie dough and almonds!!

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!