It's... Missing.

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 13 – This week 
Day 14 – What you wore today I'm changing it to...  
Day 14 - Somethin' Else Cool Because it's crap that anyone thinks that they want to know what I am wearing again. I know I don't care what you are wearing... so... Hm, what am I going to share with you??
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

Honestly... Besides my Husband... I miss being a teenager!! Haha, I wish that when I was a teenager I had this same attitude as I do now! I think it would have been a whole hell of a lot easier for me back then!

But why on earth would I want to go back to being a teen?? Well... I was real high strung back then, and didn't really allow myself to have too much fun... I never went to parties or anything. I don't even think I really put myself out there to make more than one or two friends. I mean, I knew everyone in the school (small school) but, I wasn't friends with all of them by a long shot! 

Mostly I just wish I would have had a little more fun with it. The teen life is so filled with drama and days that feel like they  are going to be the end of the world. But you know what? It wasn't.

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!