This place. It's my favorite.

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 13 – This week 
Day 14 – What you wore today I'm changing it to...  
Day 14 - Somethin' Else Cool Because it's crap that anyone thinks that they want to know what I am wearing again. I know I don't care what you are wearing... so... Hm, what am I going to share with you??
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

My favorite place?! Oh man that is so super easy!  The OREGON COAST.






The Oregon Coast I feel has everything to offer. There are so many great things to see and do along the Oregon Coast. I love it to bits and pieces. These pictures are from my latest trip with my bestie. :) The light house is the Yaquina Head light house, and it is supposedly haunted! :)

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!