Foodage.


Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of loveDay
Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A moment
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

What I ate today? I just have to say, a HUGE thumbs down to whoever decided that this was interesting for other people to read... Just saying. 

  ***
Okay, well... I didn't actually have any strawberries today. I think they are now out of season...  Anyhoot. Strawberries are my favorite fruit. ESPECIALLY with some chocolate fondue... *drool* 
I really think this is going to be a boring post. But anyway. On with the show! 
This morning I had to work the morning shift at the restaurant that I work at. So, I had to be up super early* and get ready for work. I had to be there by 8:30 this morning! Man o man. Am I ever sleepy! You see... I have a terrible problem. And it is, trying to go to bed before 1a. Never really works. My sleep schedule has been pretty messed up since the Hubbers went to S.Korea. The time difference is killing me! 1a my time is when they get off work. So that is the best time to talk to him. 

Anyway. Food. Right. I got to work on time. And was starving. Which was weird for me because, I usually am not even awake at 8:30 in the morning! It was dead slow so I opted to eat and clock in later. I had DELICIOUS Hashbrowns, eggs and toast! I do have to say, that is one of my all time favorite meals. I love hashbrowns so much. The HUbby even put in his vows that he would cook me EPIC hashbrowns. (I'm still waiting!)

I also had a Rice crispy treat. :)
*Super early to me is anything before 10a

-Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Epic Hash browns don't just happen all nimbly-bimbly like! They take the right pan, the right amount of heat, great potatoes that are shredded by hand... I scarcely had time to cook more than one batch of hash browns while I was home... They were not up to my standards. YOU WILL EAT EPIC HASH BROWNS ONE MORNING THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!