Double Whammy

Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 10 - What you wore today. (Catch up today!)
Day 12 – What’s in your bag.
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

Okay, I admit it. I procrastinated day 10 long enough to have a post that was pre-scheduled before it pop up. Who cares what I wore? BUT. I did take pictures that day BECAUSE... I wanted to do every single one of the challenges today. However. I honestly do not think that ... I care enough to put those pictures up. If you are really interested... 

I wore a white tee shirt with a Hurley symbol on it. I love wearing white. But I always have problems getting it dirty! So I also wore a cute pair of Mudd jeans! One of my favorite outfits!

Alright, and another boring one... What is in my bag. I am assuming that they/you are wondering what is in my purse that I carry with me on a regular basis?? Well here is a list:
-Money tin can
-Wallet that holds IDs and Debit/credit cards
-All my make up (which isnt that much)
-some hair ties.
-loose change
-crumbs
-tampons
-random other items that I have probably forgotten about... 

Okay, so now that those two really REALLY boring blog quests are done... I am pretty excited for the next one which is about my week. :) 
I have had a couple of interesting things happen to me in the last week. So I am pretty stoked to share that with you! 

It is really getting down to the grind. My last day at work is officially Monday. Slightly unfortunate that it is a little earlier than I need. But I am 100% positive that I can fill up that time with SOOOOMETHING. And a lot of internet. We are narrowing in to the middle of the month to get me to Korea. That is going to be really exciting!

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!