Happy Saturday! LINK UP WITH ME! PROJECT365!

Hello my new followers! I just wanted to say HI! I do notice that you are FOLLOWING ME!
Please, if you're new, and you blog, hit me up with a link in the comments so that I can stop by your blog too!! 

Also, you can get to know me a little better with the ABOUT ME tab below my header! 
I just wanted to shoot you all a quick little post! 

Here are my project365 pictures for the last two days! 
Yesterday:
My addiction... Reese's... yeah.
01.21.2011
 And then today we went up to Seoul, Korea with a friend so that she could visit her husband in the hospital. :)  I got to see this little munchkin!
He farted on me like... 6 times today... His mom said I must just make him feel really relaxed... Ew.
01.22.2011 (WOW, January is almost over!)
Alrighty, how have you guys been on your Project365?!

Here is my link-up for the week! Please be sure to spread this around! I only had two people link up with me last week!!

Please do the following:
*Link up with me on your blog! You can get one of my buttons on the right LEFT side bar! :)
*Be sure to go and comment on the people who have linked up with me! It's nice, and I am sure they would be more than happy to comment your picture too!
*Please, please please, only link up with the DIRECT LINK to the blog post that you are sharing with us! Otherwise, it just links to your blog in general... Then I am going to have to delete your link up. Sorry. 
*I will also delete your link up if you do not mention project365 or my blog, or anything, on your blog. (please, as stated above, link up with me too).

I think my favorite picture from this week is... On THIS BLOG POST. :) And it was the picture of the whiskey in a glass with ice. :)

-Adrienne



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

5 comments:

  1. I love the facial expression that you captured! Hilarious!! Great contrast and detail too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl your photography is great, i love checking out everyones stuff! I love looking at photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, boys and their farts...they definitely start young! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Visiting from the blog hop. I'm not doing Project 365 but wanted to let you know I'm following. I need to get my hands on an SLR before I do that.
    http://www.eatpraylovelive.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!