WEEKLY WISHES

Photo from my Trip to Ireland. :) You'll be seeing a lot of these. Traveling is a great hobby to have.
Expensive... But great! hahaha
Last week I did a terrible job keeping up with my goals. Oh goodness. This isn't like me! Though, I have been pretty depressed (weather change, etc etc blah). It happens.

    1. ROUTINE. 
    2. DRAW AND BLOG ABOUT IT. 
    3. BLOG ABOUT IRELAND.
    4. FOLLOW WHAT MY PT SAYS.
    5. BLOG ABOUT MY PALEO ADVENTURE.

            So... I uh... Didn't do anything right last week. BUT... I did Draw... I drew a lot! I have been working on Portraits pretty much non-stop since the 31st of October! I just cant stop. I joined this great Flickr group called Julia Kay's Portrait Party, and it's fantastic. All the participants post photos of themselves and you are free to draw the crap out of them! And it's just amazing practice and I am having so much fun with it.


            So some turn out better than others. Which is fine by me. I hope that my supplies came in the mail today! I hope to offer commissioned portrait work in my Etsy Shop in the VERY near future!! So, I will post when it's time! Keep an eye on my shop or blog! :)

            So that is also my hobby, drawing. Though, I would ultimately like to make some money off of it... not a lot. Not enough to make me hate it. But enough to... buy more art supplies without dwindling our budget for other things. Haha.

            So, we shall see how these same goals will work out for me this week. Update y'all about it on Monday, of course. You should join in, all the cool kids are doing it! :)


            The Nectar Collective

            No comments:

            Post a Comment

            Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!