WEEKLY WISHES


Well... So much for my small goal list last week. Not much of it happened at all. Hahah. Ah well, I guess that's okay, SOMETIMES.

And now, this week.
  1. GET BACK INTO MY ROUTINE. You know, I am not even sure what *my routine* is. But, I know I am not in it and I feel like I should be! --- Nope, hasn't happened yet. I feel so out of routine it is ridiculous. I might even feel more out of routine than usual! 
  2. DRAW. I have some more great ideas for the shop and I can't wait to share them with you and put them up in the shop!  This definitely happened! A lot! I will have to make a blog post about it because I think I have some stuff to say. Haha. 
  3. BLOG ABOUT IRELAND. Because, Duh! -- I suck, this didn't happen. It will happen some day, before I die. I will of course put it on this week's list too. Until it happens.
  4. FOLLOW THE ORDERS OF MY PHYSICAL THERAPIST. Yup, I had my first appointment the day after I got back from Ireland, and I have an appointment today. SIIIGH. ----Because? Heck, I don't know, I'm a rebel? For some reason I think about doing the exercise and then it whooshes away from my brain. There's something wrong with me, I am sure of it. 
Basically, this week... is All of the same from last week. So. 
  1. ROUTINE. 
  2. DRAW AND BLOG ABOUT IT. 
  3. BLOG ABOUT IRELAND.
  4. FOLLOW WHAT MY PT SAYS.
  5. BLOG ABOUT MY PALEO ADVENTURE.
I want to blog about my drawing because, well, it's what I have been doing the most of lately. So, I just need to get that over with. I haven't really been into blogging lately, you know how you get after a really great vacation? Super depressed, that's how I feel. I haven't been able to shake it yet, but drawing gets my mind out of the depression gutter so... I will probably be doing more of that and try to keep on with Weekly Wishes until I can really get back to normal. Which will probably take all this month, and then my mom comes... Whew. I am already overwhelmed.

The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!