PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

Hey you! It's Friday! :) Here is all my art for this week, except for the secret project I am working on for Somewhere to Sketch (which should be up on the Somewhere to Sketch blog on around the 13th or 14th!).

I haven't done much outside of sketching for Somewhere to Sketch, because it has been inspiring me so much. I just keep drawing and drawing images from Google Street View in Israel! So many "boring" objects turned super awesome at my hand. I love it.

Click the images to view the original blog post I shared over on Somewhere to Sketch.






Oh! And if you haven't checked out the blog lately, I made the "How to: Color Chart" tutorial!! It was really fun to do. so I hope you check out the post!



Of course, It's Friday so I am linking up with Paint Party Friday. It's a great link up, and if you're making art, you just need to link up to it! You will not regret it!

PS. I am so excited to share with you, soon I am going to be having my "Hometown Love" series that I have been selling in my Zazzle Store for a while, into my Etsy Shop as digital files. I cannot wait to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!