OH! HEY GUYS! WHAT'S UP?



Guys, man, oh man. It has been a rough last couple of weeks. I am sure you figured as such due to my non-update-i-ness. Ja?

I am still not smoking, but I am still having some big problems with not smoking. I think it's because I don't really WANT to quit, but I just know it's better for me not to smoke. I have gained a bunch of weight since I've quit because I have been baking to fill my time instead. Obviously, I am learning of this late, but baking is the wrong choice. LOL. Eating is the wrong choice as well.

On Friday I am kicking off my new fitness schedule with a 3k fun run for Suicide prevention. And on Monday, I signed up for a weight loss challenge which includes learning about Paleo and Cross Fit. We shall see how that goes!

I do have a great update for my Etsy shop! I've just added Custom Pet Portraits! I am so excited. I have been practicing how I would draw someone's pet for days and days! I finally got the confidence, and here we are! I am offering custom pet portraits!! EEEEP!


The portraits are $50 and up. They will be painted on 100lb Lukas brand watercolor paper. I am so excited to paint someones beautiful pet. Also, I am still doing the free bee print special with any order! :)

That's all for now. I will have to get back with you because I have all this stuff to do before tomorrow...


Yeah, who says to do lists can't be pretty? It also aids in procrastination, to make your lists pretty...


Oh yeah, so I have been spending a ridiculous amount of time toying with this new layout. What do you think? I paid for it... I picked it because i have been gearing more towards art, and it felt more gallery-esk, and appropriate. I still have a few things that I want to change, but it will take some time. I should be cleaning... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!