ART: SUMMER OF COLOR #1.5 AND GOOD NEWS!



So, after doing my Summer of Color challenge of Citron Green and Turquoise yesterday (check out SOC and check out all my SOCs!) and figured out that I LOVED it. I came up with the above painting. And I LOVE IT! I mean, I really love it. I keep staring at it... I think I am going to do a series... I think it would be super fun!! 

I have big plans for this painting. Big plans. 

Especially since I got word today telling me that:

I HAVE BEEN APPROVED TO OPERATE A HOME BASED BUSINESS!! 

Yay!! 

So, now, I really have a lot of work to do! I must get some prints made, get my Etsy Shop header really figured out! More to come about my journey into Etsy Shop selling! 

If you sell on Etsy, or anywhere, I would love to hear your advice! I would also love to hear about how you figured out what prices to charge for shipping (international shipping too!). 

Also! Don't forget that Google Reader is saying ADIOS very soon! Please be sure to follow my blog with your favorite reader! Mine is BlogLovin! Click the image below!

Follow on Bloglovin


POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!