ART: INDEX CARD A DAY #12 & MORE


So, I am a day behind again on the ICAD challenge. Ah well. I was busy working on my painting yesterday, and then I was working on the painting below for most of the day. On my ICAD I was trying out some different background shapes, I am not sure how I feel about my chevrons... I like them, but then again, I am not 100% sure how I feel about them. Haha. 


I really like this painting, but I feel like I messed up some things that is tempting me to try it again. I really REALLY like the background purple and pink colors, a lot. But I feel like, so-so on everything else. I may do it again. I am not sure. Haha.

Man, there is so much to think about with opening my shop... Ack. Too much. I feel overwhelmed like I want to shut down a little bit. But I am RIGHT THERE. I need to decide which paintings I would like to print and so far I have only 3-5 that I would be willing to get printed. (Printing is spendy!) I know I wont be able to afford to do a bunch of prints at once... So I really need to decide which to do, at what sizes. I am thinking 8x10s because I feel like 8x10 frames are like, the easiest to find... Hmmm. Maybe I am thinking way too much into it?


Also! Don't forget that Google Reader is saying ADIOS very soon! Please be sure to follow my blog with your favorite reader! Mine is BlogLovin! Click the image below!

Follow on Bloglovin


POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!