ART: INDEX CARD A DAY #5


A mantra for myself to keep going when it tough, rough, or when I want to give up. Something  I talked about with Ginny during our Creative Coaching session. She recommended I put it someplace I can see it all the time. So It will go above my desk with the rest of my artworks. I hope it helps me to remember to keep with it even when I am feeling down and out about things.

I think I might keep working with hand lettering, I had a lot of fun with it today and yesterday. And it will be good practice. I've been using acrylics for the lettering part, since they cover up the watercolor so well. I also put some salt on the wet watercolor today just to see what it'd do in person - cause I've seen it done before, just hadn't done it myself. That's why there's specklies up in there.


POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!