ART: EVERYDAY MATTERS #14


#14 Draw what you see when you wake up in the morning.

I had to do this from a photo because I didn't want to be sitting in the bedroom all day. Ha. I really am enjoying these drawing from life drawings. I loved drawing my desk the other day. It has to be one of my favorite drawings I have done. So, I think these are really fun. I've been thinking about drawing my kitchen maybe. We'll see how that goes. I think it could be fun. There's just something personal about drawing your surroundings. I can't wait to do some more! 

Today I hung out with a friend and we went downtown to have some girl time. I had some delicious Thai curry and some spring rolls. Mmmm. Then we walked around downtown and I accompanied her while she shopped and I also doubled as her voice of reason. haha. 

I was glad to get downtown to see what looked interesting enough to perhaps draw during the 40th World Wide SketchCrawl coming up in July, it's happening during the 4th International Urban Sketchers Symposium. To make people feel like they can participate even though they cannot head to Barcelona. I noticed that there wasn't anything in my area  (Ansbach, Germany) so I created a group on MeetUp and on Facebook for my area so that we could participate. Anyway, so that's why I wanted to get downtown. I feel like I should have some points of interest in mind for that day.



POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!