ART: EVERYDAY MATTERS #11



I am still having a lot of fun with the Everyday Matters List! I cannot believe I have been so creative so many days in a row! I am feeling quite proud of myself! #11 was to draw your glasses or sunglasses. I love these sunglasses and they were super cheap at $6! Woot. They've definitely gotten their dollar's worth! 

I was thinking the other day that I was posting a lot of blog posts lately and I was thinking about apologizing. I don't know why I felt like I wanted to apologize... It kind of boggled my mind. I then decided I was super silly for feeling like I wanted to because I shouldn't. This is my blog and I can do what I want. Right? Right. So, maybe I was feeling a little bit self conscious. But wasn't it not too long ago when I was saying that I wanted to get art back into my blog? That is so true - and this is what I am doing. I've also noticed a nice jump in visitors. Woot!


Thank you to all who stop by my blog. I appreciate each and every one of your visits! Please feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by! 



POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!