ART: INDEX CARD A DAY #3


Today while doing my ICAD challenge I was feeling quite odd. Nothing around the house was calling me to draw it and I was feeling quite odd after having my weekly chat with my Creative Coach and friend, Ginny. I was talking today with her about my frustrations with finding some local creatives. After our conversation I just felt weird, because I am craving some local creatives like mad. I really need some human interaction with my art. So this card was the result of my feelings. These doodles came about as I was reflecting upon my feelings. I felt a bit better after getting it out and drawing this.




POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!