ART: INDEX CARD A DAY #16, 17, 18.



Remember my day trip to Bamberg? Well, here is one of the buildings that I saw. It was just there, on the river, being all amazing. I just had to draw this house. It was awesome. So I did that one from a photograph I took that day. It was really fun to draw and paint and decide on which color background to do!



I found this flower while walking back from Koodge's Vet Appt and Pet Store visit yesterday. I just had to draw it. I did some more paintings of it, and have more of an explanation of that day on my USk Blog.



Please check out my Urban Sketching Blog to see even more art that I will be showing there only!

Don't forget that Google Reader is saying ADIOS very soon! Please be sure to follow my blog with your favorite reader! Mine is BlogLovin! Click the image below!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!