ART: ICAD #15 & ANOTHER SOC


I did this illustration from a photo again. It's so hot outside these last couple of days, and I am afraid to leave the dog alone in this heat. I am such a hover-dog-mom. Ah well. So, this is for Index Card a Day and for Summer of color. I had a left over index card with the pink and orange on it (I did a couple of backgrounds) and I didn't want it to go to waste. 

This is based off of the Cathedral in downtown Nürnberg, Germany. It is really a gorgeous building. There are so many details... I think it would be nearly impossible to draw them all without a GIANT GIANT paper/canvas to work with. I am still working on simplifying my drawings, and I think this one worked really well. I think people of Nürnberg would definitely know it was their Cathedral! 


Also! Don't forget that Google Reader is saying ADIOS very soon! Please be sure to follow my blog with your favorite reader! Mine is BlogLovin! Click the image below!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!