ART: ICAD #14 & SOC #2


Finally had the motivation to work on an ICAD, lol! This is #14 for ICAD, I am pretty behind (today should be #19!) So I pulled up a photo that I took in Paris in April 2012 and take the prompt for Summer of Color Week #2 and roll with it. I really loved the way the orange and hot pink (the prompt for SOC) looked and thought it would fit perfectly with The Eiffel Tower. 

Once I finally get the oomph to get my Etsy Shop going I think this would make a great 5x7 print. Eeep. What's holding me back currently is trying to find some good cardboard mailers to use at the deutsche post... Everyone suggested I go to TEDI or KIK but they've only got bubble mailers, and that just wont do! Any suggestions? 



Also! Don't forget that Google Reader is saying ADIOS very soon! Please be sure to follow my blog with your favorite reader! Mine is BlogLovin! Click the image below!

Follow on Bloglovin


POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!