ART: EVERYDAY MATTERS #9

#9 Organized Chaos - My desk.
Organized CHAOS. OMG. I had so much fun drawing this - I almost want to draw it over and over again! It was really a lot of work and took a lot of time. Especially without using pencil or erasing - HOWEVER it was very therapeutic at the same time. 

I can't tell you how much I am loving my personal challenge of not using pencil or erasing. It is really helping with my perfectionism while drawing - in turn, making this a more fun and enjoyable experience. I also feel that all the little imperfections really add character to a drawing. I've recently come across Lapin and his works through Danny Gregory's blog, and I just love Lapin's style! It is loose but you can tell what it is, and there is SO much character and his watercolor - immaculate.

I am at this point in my life where I am trying to surround myself with more creatives. I love being creative and I am finding that filling my life with other creatives is making me feel so much more inspired and I am learning a lot. I am having some issues with finding people in real life to get together with so I have created a FB group for Artists in my area (Ansbach, Germany), and a MeetUp group. I hope to find some real life people to do some Urban Sketching with!   

I am going to count this as an Urban Sketch it fits the criteria and - I just love it. 




POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!