ART: EVERYDAY MATTERS #8

#8 A piece of Jewelry. 
So, for the jewelry challenge it was to draw your watch or other piece of jewelry. i wish I had a watch to draw though, I think it would have been really fun to draw. Too bad though, so I drew my favorite ring. :) I mean, I like my wedding ring and everything... Maybe I will draw that some other time. It would seem to be very difficult to draw diamonds but it might be a fun challenge in the future. 


Have you drawn your jewelry before? How about diamonds? I'd love to see it!


POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!