ART: EVERYDAY MATTERS #10

#10 Draw your hand

This was actually my second attempt. I really liked my first one but then felt like I messed it up with the paints. So I re-did it. But to let you know, I didn't toss it. It will just stay in my sketchbook so I can reflect upon something that didn't work for me in the past. You know, so I don't make the same mistake again! hahaha.

Today I tried a little different technique with my paints - which is how I screwed it up the first time! haha. 




Have you ever drawn your own hand?



POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!