ART: EVERYDAY MATTERS #7


EDM Challenge #7 was to draw a Bottle, Jar, or Tin from the kitchen. I decided to draw my favorite sweet. Almond chocolatey goodness. I compare it to nutella, however, this is better for you and tastes like, 100x better too! I love this stuff. 

I know, I know - I claim to always eat healthier and read all the ingredients on the shit I am putting into my body. And I HAVE read this one - but - the list isn't THAT bad, and I really cannot give up all sweets! Maybe in the future I can make my own...
What's your favorite guilty pleasure sweet?

Check out all my EDMs. 


Linking up to: Sunday Sketches.



POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!