ART: INDEX CARD A DAY #6



Wow, sometimes my big mouth can get me into some trouble. I am glad that the person who had a problem with it came up to me and talked to me about it. It made me see the error in my ways and helped me learn a valuable lesson. 


The lesson? If I have a question about someone's actions I need to go to them instead of getting advice from someone else. This is a mistake I have made in the past and I will definitely be working on this flaw really hard to better my future.


Linking:  Paint Party Friday.



POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!