FEATURED: OANA BEFORT

Hello, friends! Welcome to Small Business Tuesdays.  Chelsea, from Chelsea Beeswax, has asked me to host Small Business Tuesdays with her! Supporting small businesses is something we both enjoy doing, whether it's advertising an Etsy shop or purchasing from a local thrift store. Of course, we can't afford to only shop small business yet, but we hope to get there in the future.

That's why we're hoping you'll link up with us each week and together we can get these wonderful people some traffic! It can be anything from blogs, to Etsy stores, to Instagram shops, to farmer`s markets, to local restaurants and of course retail stores. The possibilities are endless! Whether this linky gets big or stays small - any little bit of help counts. Especially in today`s economy. 




Hi there! My name is Oana [pronounced ‘Wanna”, but you won't offend me if you pronounce it a different way :)] and I live with my wonderful husband Jeremy and our little son Sammy.  I am a freelance graphic designer and illustrator with a huge love for photography, crafts, style and everything artsy.  I am spending my time taking care of our cute little boy, working on projects, painting with my watercolors, listening to music, taking photos and drinking tea.  I get inspiration through everything that surrounds me like nature, people, books, animals, daily life and I like to put down my ideas in my sketchbooks that I carry with me at all times.  {source}


Wow! Oana! Isn't her stuff amazing? I really do think so! It's so cool that she does custom portraits, they are DIVINE! Oana lives in Romania (you're suprised she's not from Portland, Oregon  right?! haha), and I just think that is SO neat! I love seeing awesome work from all over the world! I LOVE her little deer, she is fabulous at drawing them! 

Oana is so talented! She has degrees in Art, and Graphic Design! She also does logos for her clients, and blog graphics. In her shop she has such great prints, postcards, and notecards! I really need to save up some money to buy one of her gorgeous deer prints!


You should totally go check out her shop now! You can also catch her around the web:


What do you think of Oana's work? 


Please use this button to spread the word! Copy/paste the code into your blog post! 
Adrienne Rose Blog




POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!