52 LISTS: BOOKS AND PEOPLE

52 lists is a weekly link up hosted by MooreaSeal. I have come to realize this is a great way for reflection. 

Short one this week. But I am finally caught up!! Woo hoo!!










Honestly I am not a huge reader. I spend most of my time online reading blogs and Facebook. Yeah, that's where much of my brain gets its reading done. Pathetic, I know. Haha. I remember growing up and liking the book Where the Red Fern Grows. Oh, and I really loved reading Into the Wild. That was a good one.


I really admire my husband. He is pretty amazing. 
Grandparents. Both sets. My Grandma Rita for dealing with and beating Breast Cancer, and currently working through throat cancer. Wow. My Grandpa Marty (Rita's husband) for taking care of her in the most amazing way. 




On my own choice I decided to do 52 lists digitally. As to save 52 sheets of paper (of which I have no idea what I would have done with after this year was over). :) 


POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!