FEATURED: JESIIII

Welcome to the weekly link up hosted by myself and Chelsea Beeswax. We love small businesses and want to show off our favorites that we find! :) Please check out the artist, send some love, or perhaps purchase something! Be sure to create a post of your own featuring your favorite small business and link up! 



stay sweet
i am a dweeby twenty-something year old, living in the midwest. i am extremely lucky to spend most of my time drawing and painting. i love exploring abandoned buildings, antique shopping, and iced coffee. 
my art is simple. bright colors, clean lines, and happy themes.


I just found Jesiiii's shop not too long ago. I am in LOVE, and I mean IN LOVE with her super cute old-school tattoo-style artworks. And I love that they're on super cute little wooden rounds. They make my little woodland heart pitter-patter! Do you see those super cute stickers?? Yeah, they're wooden too! I just died a little. Too cute. I wish I could buy all her stuff! Especially the camera and travel themed works! *drool*
You've definitely gotta give Jesiiii a visit! You can find her around the web, 


I hope she gets a blog soon! 



Copy/paste the code into your small business blog post! 
Adrienne Rose Blog




POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!