|See Pin. See Original Source.|
|Look at this, I made it all kinds of cute for you all!|
- one large banana
- one egg
- one cup whole wheat flour
- one tablespoon pure maple syrup. (I used honey, I have no "pure maple syrup").
- one third cup peanut butter
- one half cup oatmeal
Add in your whole wheat flour and oatmeal.
Put it out onto a floured surface.
|You see this drool? That was from just LOOKING at the treat, after he only had ONE.|
Honestly, I had to try a nibble too, especially after seeing all the drool. They tasted like... Flour. Haha. Sugarless cookies. I think my husband will eat them too. He's weird like that and says he "doesn't like sweets". So I think Husband will get a treat when he comes home too! ;) haha.
Let me know if you try these! :)
- Military Budget Cuts: A Guest Post
- Watercolor: A Wedding Gift
- Getting Back to Art in my Blog
- Tutorial: Handmade Blog Elements
- Implanon: A Birth Control