FINDINGS: 5 SUNDAY LINKS

So as I said in my post on Thursday about Sundays... It's pretty boring around here! So, I'd like to share with you a few links that I thought were pretty darn neat. I think this could be a fun weekly thing to do. It's always good to share the love!



This super cool Eco-Conscious kid. A little girl after my own heart. It reminded me of when I was a kid and I wouldn't let my mom use my markers or crayons because she pressed too hard and ruined them, every time...


This: Tripit - A travel organizer. How awesome is this? Totally downloaded it! 


This amazing post about her love of calligraphy over at Give Me Magical.


A new super fun group for SNAAAILLL mail pen pals! It looks like so much fun! I totally need to pen pal! I am not sure if I remember how to write... You know, with my hands. Haha Join over here! PS. There's also a sweet give away! :) JUST SAYIN'.


Tutorial to make these super duper cute paper bows over on How About Orange.




Happy Sunday everyone! :) 


POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!