ETSY TREASURY BY RED COAT STUDIO

So, Tamara from Red Coat Studio and I decided to do some guest post swapping. She asked me to talk about how moving to different countries has affected my art work (you can totally see that post here!!), and at the time they were doing some Etsy treasury features, so I asked her to make an Etsy Treasury that reminded her of me and my blog. It's pretty cute! Read on people! Read on! 


My name is Tamara, an American expat photographer. I blog and showcase my photography over at Red Coat Studio, along with my husband, English artist James Peart.

  jamesandtamarainlove680

Adrienne and I have gotten closer over the past few months through our blogs, our art, and the mutual understanding of what it's like to leave America and move to Europe. She's noticed that beside art, I'm also obsessed with Etsy and Pinterest. So today I'm sharing a little Etsy treasury, all inspired by the lovely Adrienne Rose.


'For Adrienne' by RedCoatStudio

All the things that remind me of my dog loving, artsy, American living in Germany, blogging friend.


Boho Vintage American F...
$12.99

I Love You in Germany 8...
$20

I Love Coffee & Blogs.....
$16

German Village - fine a...
$30

Dog Bed Cover, Chevron,...
$35

german flag necklace
$8

Vintage Red Dress Germa...
$69.99

Guten Morgen Sonnensche...
$20

Rothenburg Germany - Ph...
$20

I Love You Blogs & Coff...
$15

I Rescued My Human - Bo...
$11.95

German Keep Calm Journa...
$8.95

Burgundy Bulldog Coffee...
$8

SALE Spring Blowout - S...
$4.95

Lubeck Street Scene His...
$25

Blogger Necklace with ...
$15.99


A big round of applause for Miss Tamara from Red Coat Studio for picking a bunch of stuff that I now feel like I need. haha. So awesome when people point out Rothenburg stuff, because I have been there a few times, and it's less than an hour away. It's definitely a big touristy area in these parts. I love each of these things! 

Show Tamara some love and head on over to Red Coat Studio. They just started their blog back in December and it has made some huge strides! :) 

ps. If you don't know what an expat is (I didn't, I had to look it up not too long ago), it's an "ex-patriate" -  a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country and culture other than that of the person's upbringing.



POPULAR POSTS:

PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!