52 LISTS: 14-15 DREAM JOBS & QUOTES

52 lists is a weekly link up hosted by MooreaSeal. I have come to realize this is a great way for reflection. 



This was kind of hard for me to think about. I honestly don't remember wanting to be too many things when I was growing up. I knew I loved to draw, and I loved animals. I still do. Now, I still don't really feel all the way grown up, even at age 25 and being married for almost 3 years. When do we start feeling grown up? Do we ever feel grown up? Maybe it's at the point when you have kids. If that's the case, it's looking like I'll never feel grown up! 




There really are so many quotes that are inspiring and wonderful. But these are the ones that run through my head on a daily basis. I don't know if they all have originating quoters or anything, but... They're all things that I say, all the time. 



On my own choice I decided to do 52 lists digitally. As to save 52 sheets of paper (of which I have no idea what I would have done with after this year was over). :) 

POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!