Thankful 30

Well unfortunately I ended November Gratitude on a bad note because I completely forgot to post yesterday! Lol! Oh well.

Yesterday:

I am thankful that I have a husband who lets me hang out with my bestie until however late! Sometimes it can be pretty late when I get home from hanging out with her cause we can chat for days!

You know what else? I am thankful for my husband who has a steady job. There may be a lot of sacrifices for us as a family, but all the benefits really outweigh the sacrifice!

Also, thankful to Army issued "boot scrunchies". Total necessity for a girl like me who owns a total of zero skinny legged jeans! They help me get my pants into boots! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!