Thankful 28 & 29

Yesterday, what did I do?! Ohhhh right, I am thankful to have a friend who will give me and help me translate her mother's German cookie recipes!! :) I am also thankful that I am actually retaining some German!!

Today I am thankful that even though I was a bit grumpy due to the weather and not being able to hit up the christmas market today, I let it roll off my back. I was able to enjoy my lazy tv watching day. And then I enjoyed going outside with the dog and husband to play in the snow.

Later in the evening we went to an little event where they served us some Irish themed foods and had an Irish story teller. Man he was good, so hilarious and animated! He made the best faces!!

Thankful to be able to spend good quality time with my husband and dog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!