Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair - A Link Up

Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair1. What is your worst habit?
Well you know, I am totally perfect, and I have like, NO bad habits... hahaha. Kidding. I like to think so though.

I would say procrastination. I am VERY good at procrastinating MANY things... Important or not, it gets procrastinated! 


2. What is your biggest pet peeve? (no, not biggest pet!)
I have a LOT of pet peeves. Most are sound related. Snoring, chewing, weird noises, too loud of noises... OH... OH my LEAST FAVORITE ONE is Koodge's whining. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it. It really makes me want to throw him out our 2nd story window. (I would never do such a thing, but it infuriates me). 

3. What is annoying you right this very minute?
Uhm, nothing really. Except that I am feeling way too tired. -- This is very annoying. I feel like I sleep enough, if not more than enough, and yet... I am tired. All. the. time! ugh. 

4. How do you relieve stress?
Well, usually... I watch TV shows, just to not think about anything. That usually helps. Especially watching The Big Bang Theory, because it cracks me up every time! 

5. What TRULY makes you happy?
Completing a goal. Not a required or obligated goal that someone else gives you. But one that you give yourself, to better yourself. And then completing it. -- I guess it's more though, than just completing it. It's the journey too... You have more dedication and motivation when you give a goal to yourself, and you're just doing it for you. That's the best feeling.  The thing about it is... It's YOU making YOU happy. -- There's no better happiness.  

3 comments:

  1. LORD!!! If you only knew how bad my husband snores.. you would feel my pain.. hence why he sleeps on the COUCH!!

    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whining is terribly irritating. I have a low tolerance for the whiny voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. our dogs should get together and whine in a room far from us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!