Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair - A Link Up

Natalie Blair





So, I know some other bloggers are doing this via videoblog, however, I do not have the guts to get it done today. Oh well. I have been thinking about doing a vlog for a little while now, and am still contemplating it. I hate my high pitched squeaky voice. lmao.


1. If you could punch ANY celebrity in the face, who would it be and why?

Hmmm, I am not a very violent person, and have never really thought about punching a celebrity in the face. But maybe all the celebrities that do not use their power for good. And those of them who think they're above the law... Because that's just douchebaggery. I wish that all celebs would use their money and public faces for the good of everyone... You know, donate to charities, speak good words, and educate others. But, I know that's high hopes... lol. 


2. If you could go streaking (running naked for those who don't know) anywhere and get away with it, where would you do it?


I've never really felt the urge to go streaking... I skinny dipped once... LOL. But I hear there are these runs where people run naked. And I think that sounds interesting, however, I think it might be a bit disturbing to see a bunch of body parts bobbing up and down like that... 

3. What’s more important to a relationship: common values or commonalities (like tastes in music, interests, etc.)?
Definitely common values. Yeah, it's great to have the same or similar interests, but you grow with those. Values are values, and they don't really change too much throughout adult life. If you can't agree on the basics... How can you agree on other things? Again, common values are important. I don't care if my husband doesn't like my ROCK AND ROLL music, heck, I don't like much of his music either. But that's why, someone, somewhere, invented headphones. And... compromise. 


4. Would you rather be insane in a functional society, or one of the people running a dysfunctional society?
If you were insane in a functional society... would that be the norm? I would not like to be running a dysfunctional society... Dysfunction creates chaos, and I definitely would not like to be the one who is responsible for that. That's waaaaaaay too much responsibility!  -- So, in the functional Society, would everyone be insane?? That's the real question here. 

5. What’s your favorite type of pickle?  Dill?  Bread ‘n Butter? Spicy?
I honestly can live with or without pickles in my life. But if I HAD to choose one, it'd be dill.

Sweet pickles are disgusting, and I think less of you if you like them. Just sayin'. ;) 



Ps. Not really sure what happened to the formatting here... But, it's wonky. 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes my format likes to have a mind of its own, too. Usually when I'm trying to blog from any computer other than my own. I hate that damn thing, but I guess we were made for each other.

    Anyway, I agree with you on #4. If I'm crazy, I'm crazy. Running a society of crazies and NOT being crazy... would make me crazy eventually, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dill pickle lovers UNITE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!