Being Thankful 2

Today! I am thankful for friends, my best friend Sonja, to be exact.

I met her just a few days after we arrived here in Germany in April 2011. She had just started dating her soldier boyfriend (who had been friend's with my husband at a past post) and he dragged her to the hotel that we were at on post. They took us around town. I don't think Sonja and I even said more than two words to each other that day. But for some reason there was a connection.

She's German and she is the best friend ever! She is the most generous and caring person! I love her to bits and pieces!

We have a weekly routine... lol. Wednesdays we have coffee at our favorite restaurant before she goes to work, and Fridays we have coffee at our favorite restaurant after she gets off work.

The photo to the left shows how often we go to this restaurant. lol. We made a new friend there, the new cook guy, he surprised us by setting out a reserved sign. It was awesome. I felt like a VIP! Hahah.

So today, I am thankful for my friends, near and far. :D Especially those that I have made here in Germany, and MOST especially Sonja. I know that she and I are going to be friends for the rest of our lives.

Thanks friend!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!