The Art of Motivation.

It's very interesting how from one week to the next, or even one day to the following, your motivation fluctuates so drastically. 

Last Monday I was so hyped up, wanting to start my C25K challenge. Then I couldn't find my headphones...  

Today, I am feeling depressed, tired, sad, and even more tired. 


What happened to you motivation?

I feel terrible sometimes... I always want to do something, and I get all the necessary items to complete said activity, and then I don't want to do it. 

What's wrong with me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean. I have had no motivation to speak of when it comes to that damn treadmill.. But I finally got the motivation I needed when I saw how perfectly skinny all the other bridesmaids are for my sister's wedding. I dont want to look like a blimp next to those little things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, motivation is a hurdle for everyone (at least, I hope it is; not fair if it isn't). But I find that cute running shoes (you've got that covered already) give me a little push to put them on and hit the road. I dig the new blue earbuds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!