So. Yeah.

Just to let you all know... Korean beer is MESSED UP. Really, Really messed up. I will get to that later.

For now. I shall show you a Project365 picture! :)
35/365
Learn more about the photo on my photoblog. :)

So about this beer thing. Evidently Korean beer isn't as... regulated as American beer. So I got sloshed off of... Pretty much nothing. 3 cups of beer. It was Cass - Red. Yup. And it even snuck up on me. Terrible.

Thought it was a fun night last night. I did wake up scared though, I couldn't remember how we got home! UGH! Then husband reminded me and I remembered!! How crazy is that. Honestly, I did not drink a whole heck of a lot. Don't judge me!

-Adrienne
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha i was actually going to do a post ALL about mascara! so stay tuned ;)but i don't really have a favorite!
    p.s. love this pic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!