Rawwrrrr Muddy Buddies!

First you're going to need the following:
  • Chex cereal
  • Semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • Peanut butter
  • Butter or margarine
  • Vanilla extract
  • Powdered Sugar.
 Into a large bowl and set aside...
 ...into a small-ish microwaveable bowl...
 ...on top of the chocolate chips!
 I just set this aside...
 ... in with the peanut butter and chocolate chips. 

Then heat the peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butter in a microwaveable bowl for 1 minute, stir, and if it doesn't stir out smooth (like the picture below) nuke it for another 30 sec and stir it smooth.

 ...onto the Chex cereal that is in the big bowl...
 Just be sure not to break all the cereal... you know, be gentle with it... *giggle*
 Then you either put it in a huge resealable ziplock and shake until evenly coated, or do what I did and put the lid on the huge bowl!! AND SHAKE THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA IT!
Grab a handful and...
NOM NOM NOM THE CRAP OUT OF IT!!

-Adrienne

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh. This looks so good! I guess I know what I will be making tomorrow for dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, you have the prettiest eyes ever! Second, I am not allowed to make that because when I do, I end up with a huge stomach ache and an empty bag :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe is dangerous... for my waistline that is. I can never get enough, although when I was growing up we called it Puppy Chow haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!