The end of an amazing Year. 2010, thank you!

Yay, yay, YAY! Today is December 31st, 2010. I am SO freaking excited to start the new year! I have some really exciting things that I want to start up this New Year! Like a 365 photo challenge! YES. That's right!! :) I am super excited to do that, I even made a button!! :) 
I want to invite everyone to join in with me!! It will be amazing

December 29 – Defining Moment Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year.
Instead, I am just going to post a picture or two! 







December 30 – Gift
Prompt: Gift. This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?
Moving to South Korea. Getting married to my husband. :) You know. The awesome things! 

December 31 – Core Story
What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?
I think my central story is that life is awesome. I try to tell everyone that it is, whether they believe me or not. There is always a positive to every situation. Life is what you make it. Really, it is. If you're unhappy, get happy. If your upset, try to think of the good things that you have in your life, instead of focusing on the bad. Life really is awesome. LIFE. It's happening whether you want it to or not... Just sayin'.
Whenever I am sad I stop being sad and start being awesome instead. True story.
See you all NEXT YEAR! 

-Adrienne


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!