Just #reverb10

 I don't really have any new updates for you except for the fact that I just made epic lasagna! :) Ha ha!

December 27 – Ordinary Joy Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year? (Author: BrenĂ© Brown) 

Ordinary joy. Just being with my friends back home was so filled with joy! Hanging out with them was amazing. It was so much fun just being free from work and responsibilities for the short time that it was before I left for here. I know this is a short answer but its the truth. Hanging out with Misty always brings me great joy. And I sure hope she can come and stay for a while at the next station we're assigned to! :)


-Adrienne

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!