Getting to know you Sunday. :)



Getting to know YOU

 Yay, one of my favorite days of the week! I get to answer questions about myself! :) This happens every week over at Mannland5! Join in with us!!

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Well, I would have to say that I really do not watch those TV shows and I really think that they are ridiculous... But sometimes they are pretty fun. But I don't think I would ever want to host one, sorry.

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
I have never really thought about it. I think that I do it at the same time. Haha. Or... I think I probably start it first. 

3. Shave or hair removal cream?
I shave. Gosh, I hate shaving. Haha. 

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
Hmm... I don't know. The kitchen needs to look nice, and the bathrooms too!! 

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Cinnamon! 

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Well... unfortunately this fall I will be in Korea... But... HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
As in, which one would I rather have?? I would rather have a personal chef... but if it is which one would I rather be... then, personal shopper!

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
TURKEY. I love Thanksgiving!


-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!